Professional Certificate in Advanced Project Management
2 weeks / 25 Modules
It’s easy to forget the “manager” part of your “project manager” title among the other range of activities you are responsible for. However, your management skills are an important part of your success as a project manager, so it is crucial that you grow both of those skill sets. There are also some advanced project management techniques that you should master to help bring your projects to successful completion, such as building a winning team or developing an effective communication plan. This course touches on choosing and building a winning project team, managing team meetings, rewarding teams, developing a communication plan, communicating with sponsors and executives and dealing with difficult team members.
Key Features of this Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Solid knowledge of the basics of project management.
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What is a Project?
- Session Three: Project Management Basics
- Session Four: Pre-Assignment Review
- Session Five: How Can Projects Help Me?
- Session Six: A Project’s Life Cycle
- Session Seven: Selling a Project
- Session Eight: Preparing Your Project
- Session Nine: The Role of a Project Manager
- Session Ten: Project Goals
- Session Eleven: Laying Out the Project
- Session Twelve: Project Risks
- Session Thirteen: Contingency Planning
- Session Fourteen: What Really Needs To Be Done?
- Session Fifteen: The Work Breakdown Structure
- Session Sixteen: Planning Tools
- Session Seventeen: Budgets
- Session Eighteen: Teamwork
- Session Nineteen: Developing Teams
- Session Twenty: Putting it Into Practice
- Session Twenty-One: Communication Tips
- Session Twenty-Two: Closing Out a Project
- Session Twenty-Three: Team Meetings
- Session Twenty-Four: Presentation Primer
- Session Twenty-Five: Project Presentations
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.