Professional Certificate in E-Commerce Management
2 weeks / 13 Modules
As the global Internet population continues to grow, electronic commerce is growing as well. By the end of 2015, e-commerce is expected to generate over $400 billion annually. This huge market encompasses traditional e-commerce, as well as m-commerce (which is growing faster than any other sector) and location-based e-commerce.
This will help you know how to:
- Describe what the terms e-commerce and m-commerce mean
- Develop an e-commerce business plan
- Evaluate e-commerce software options
- Build an online store with product pages, supporting features, a shopping cart, and an effective checkout process
- Test, launch, and update your e-commerce site
- Design engaging, responsive web content
- Understand e-commerce payment options and choose appropriate options for your site
- Use appropriate tools to track key e-commerce metrics
- Identify and optimize supporting e-commerce activities, such as customer service, sales, and inventory management
- Create a marketing plan with all the essential elements
- Market your online store using social media and other appropriate channels
- Use discounts and promotions to market your e-commerce business
- Understand what security and privacy issues face e-commerce businesses and handle customers’ information accordingly
- Protect your intellectual property
- Identify the rules and regulations that will govern your e-commerce businesses
Key Features of the Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
How do I begin my course once I have paid?
Once you have
applied and paid for the course, you will receive a welcome email with a
link to your learning platform so you can immediately start learning.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to our online learning App known as Learning Management System (LMS)
– You log in to LMS using an assigned username and password.
Which awarding bodies is LEXED accredited with?
We are accredited by following UK awarding bodies:
– OTHM, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
LEXED’s UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) : 10084440
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your course you can immediately log in to your account and download/print your certificate..
Is the certificate recognised internationally?
The certificate is recognsied internationally and well accepted.
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.