Advanced Specialist Certificate Course in Logistics Management
About the Advanced Logistics Management Course
The Advanced Specialist Course in Logistics Management focuses on logistics’ strategic value-added role in supply networks. Its goal is to give learners a full understanding of essential theoretical and practical areas of logistics management, including transportation, storage/warehousing, and packaging. The interdependency between operational, technological, and regulatory elements, as well as related considerations for corporate competitiveness and operational efficiency are emphasized.
GET THE SKILLS EMPLOYERS WANT
Key Features of the Course
Advanced Specialist Certificate Course Structure
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz. It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
GET THE SKILLS EMPLOYERS WANT
- The Role of Transportation in Logistics
- Management Key Decisions
- Types of Mode or Intermodal System
- International Commercial Terms in Transportation and the Liabilities
- Documentation in Transportation
- Hazardous Materials Transportation
- Current issues in logistics and their relevance and effects on organisations.
- Effective logistics management system in an organisation.
- Different modes of transportation.
- Underlying operations and cost of the different modes of transportation.
- Factors affecting the selection of specified modes/s of transport in an organisation.
- The infrastructure/facilities associated with each of the transport
- Export and import regulations including customs procedures and tariffs in the import and export of goods.
- Analyse how tariffs and duties affect the prices of imported/exported goods.
- Strategic aspects incl. Warehouse location, capacity, design/layout, storage racks selection and extent of automation (in relation to material handling equipment)
- Operational issues in receiving, order picking, storage, and despatch incl. Relevance of technological solutions.
- multi-level product packaging choices and their relevance to efficient warehousing and transportation.
How to apply
Develop the ability to analyse problems and solve bewildering business challenges
Please fill out the form below to get started
Why Study at LEXED?
Tutors with Industry Experience
Self Paced Learning
Globally Accepted Qualifications
Success Stories from our Students
One thing that impressed me most about this program is the level of support I received from my assigned tutor. Excellent support and lightning fast response to all my queries
I have just completed a the MBA pathway and aquired the 120 Credits needed for the MBA top-up. I am truly impressed and 100% satisfied with the program and level of support received. The online learning portal and course materials exceeded my expectations
The online learning platform made the learning so interactive as I could contact my tutors and receive prompt feedback on my assignments. I was able to complete the program on time too. Awesome Learning Experience!
Curriculum is empty