BA (Hons) in Business Management £14,500.00 £10,000.00 Request More Info The BA in Business Management Degree program provides undergraduates with the analytical tools and conceptual framework needed to understand the international financial, political, and economic environment, how that […]
The BA in Business Management Degree program provides undergraduates with the analytical tools and conceptual framework needed to understand the international financial, political, and economic environment, how that environment influences a firm’s strategy and performance, how culture plays a role in guiding a firm’s strategic activities, and how a firm can leverage home and host country resources to overcome challenges inherent in managing a multinational enterprise. All designed to make you a well-rounded and competitive graduate. This program allows you to study without quitting your job, wherever you are and whenever you want to. Most importantly, you get Cost Advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the University Campus.
The Qualification is suitable for working professionals, managers, executives and leaders who want to take their careers to a new level. It is also ideal for ambitious individuals who want to fast track their chosen career or start a new venture
Total Credits – 360
Stage 1: Level 4 Diploma in Business Management – 120 Credits (6-8 Months)
Stage 2: Level 5 Diploma in Business Management – 120 Credits (6-8 Months)
This stages of the programme is delivered through our state of the art on-line Learning Management System (LMS).
Stage 3: BA (Hons) in Business Management – 120 Credits (Delivered by university – 12 months)
Dedicated Student Support :As a student you have access to a range of support from your tutors, round the clock chat support from our state of the art online Learning Management System (LMS) as well as email support from our dedicated student support advisor. We strive to ensure that you get answers to your queries as quickly as possible.
Low Fees: The tuition fees for most British qualification starts from about £10,000 per year, however, studying with LEXED, offers you saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
Self Paced and Flexible learning: Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Assessments: You do not have to worry about exams, all assessments are done through written assignments.
Study wherever and whenever you want: Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Stage 1: Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
– Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
– Business Environment (20 credits)
– Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
– Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
– Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
– Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
Stage 2: Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
– Human Resource Management (20 credits)
– Project Management (20 credits)
– Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
– Accounting for Managers (20 credits)
– Business Law (20 credits)
– Business Ethics (20 credits)
Stage 3 BA (Hons) in Business Management (Delivered by university – 12 months)
– Accounting and Finance for Managers
– Business Project
– Organisational Change
– Strategic Human Resource Management
– Strategic Management
– The Principles of Marketing Management
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assignments.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to our online learning App known as Learning Management System (LMS)
– You log in to LMS using an assigned username and password.
– You can download course material.
– Upload and submit assignments.
– View sample assignments.
– Chat live with professors who are available online to assist you.
– Send message to administrator and reply to messages.
Which awarding bodies is LEXED accredited with?
We are accredited by following UK awarding bodies:
– OTHM, an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– LEXED’s UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) : 10084440
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognsied internationally and well accepted.
Simply follow the steps given below to begin your application:
For entry into Level 4 or 5 Diploma in Business Management, learners must possess the following:
Learners must possess:
* Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or its equivqlent
* Relevant/Local Board of Examination Result in your Country, which must include at least 5 ‘C’ Grades in English and 4 other subjects.
* Learner must be 18 years or older at the start of the Course.
* Mature Learners (21 years or older) with work experience in supervisory, leadership or management roles. (This is assessed on a case by case basis).
Stage 1 & 2 (Delivered by LEXED, Accredited by OTHM):
The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of OTHM Level 4 & 5 Diploma in Business Management. The total credits earned will be 240 credits.
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University)
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with the BA Degree through a UK University. The stage 3 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from the University. The total credits earned at this stage will be 120 credits. Please visit our Uni Progression page or click HERE to see a list of possible Universities you can progress to.