Professional Certificate in Accounting for New Managers
2 weeks / 12 Modules
Do you get nervous when you hear words such as depreciation, budgets, and cash flow? Do they seem too technical and out of the scope of your job description? Would you like to learn basic accounting skills to enhance your role as a supervisor? If so, then you are in the right place! Basic knowledge of accounts is important to succeed in any job-role and especially in today’s job market, where the competition is high and there are qualified and experienced job seekers out there, waiting to pounce on an opportunity.
Mastering accounting skills and finance terms are much easier than you may think.In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of accounting and finance, as well as the most appropriate financial solution or software for any challenges you may be facing at your workplace.
This course is designed for:
- Executives and managers without any accounting background
- Professionals who are about to start their own business
- Any employee working in administration who wishes to acquire a skillset that will boost their CV and become more versatile
Key Features of the Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Session One: Course Overview.
- Session Two: Getting the Facts Straight
- Session Three: The Accounting Cycle
- Session Four: The Key Reports
- Session Five: Keeping Score
- Session Six: A Review of Financial Terms
- Session Seven: Understanding Debits and Credits
- Session Eight: Your Financial Analysis Toolbox
- Session Nine: Identifying High and Low Risk Companies
- Session Ten: The Basics of Budgeting
- Session Eleven: Working Smarter
- Session Twelve: People and Numbers
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.