Professional Certificate in Advanced Training Facilitation
2 weeks / 19 Modules
Behind every great training session is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. The truly skilled trainer can make a program exciting. The learners will have fun while they are learning if the facilitator is able to involve their emotions as well as their minds. You will see the involvement, and you will feel the energy.
To reach this stage as an adult educator isn’t always easy, but success isn’t just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development.
This course touches on how to plan a successful training session, the role of the trainer, the skills necessary to train adults, accommodating training preferences, using existing materials, stress management, planning a workshop, preparing visual aids, communicating effectively, questioning, Kirkpatrick’s levels of evaluation, dealing with difficult situations, team teaching, training preparation and training presentations.
Learn how to:
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles
- Accommodate all learning styles in the classroom
- Communicate effectively in a workshop setting
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Understand the different levels of evaluation and when to use each
- Understand how and when to add fun and humor to your training session
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
Key Features of the Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Preparing to Learn.
- Session Three: Understanding Learning
- Session Four: Competencies for Adult Educators.
- Session Five: Accommodating Learning Preferences
- Session Six: Increasing Your Expertise
- Session Seven: Using Existing Materials
- Session Eight: Managing the Stress of Training
- Session Nine: Planning a Workshop
- Session Ten: Preparing Visual Aids
- Session Eleven: Your Role as an Effective Communicator
- Session Twelve: Questioning as a Training Technique
- Session Thirteen: Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation
- Session Fourteen: On-the-Job Support
- Session Fifteen: Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Session Sixteen: Training in Different Forums
- Session Seventeen: Team Teaching
- Session Eighteen: Training Preparation
- Session Nineteen: Training Presentation
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.