Professional Certificate in Budgets and Money Management
2 weeks / 12 Modules
For managers in today’s business world, it is essential to have a working knowledge of finance. We all play a role in our organization’s financial health, whether we realize it or not. If you don’t have a training or a background in finance, you may be at a disadvantage as you sit around the management table. Understanding the cycle of finance will help you figure out where you fit into your company’s financial structure, and how to keep your department out of the red. This course will help you prepare budgets and make decisions with confidence.
This course touches on the fundamentals of finance, the basics of budgeting, the parts of a budget, the budgeting process, how to monitor and manage a budget, how to get a budget approved, ISO 9001:2008 and the decision-making process applied to budget.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand basic financial terminology
- Prepare a budget of any type or size
- Get your budget approved
- Perform basic ratio analysis
- Make better financial decisions
Key Features of the Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Glossary
- Module Three: Understanding Financial Statements
- Module Four: Analyzing Financial Statements (I)
- Module Five: Analyzing Financial Statements (II)
- Module Six: Understanding Budgets
- Module Seven: Budgeting Made Easy
- Module Eight: Advanced Forecasting Techniques
- Module Nine: Managing the Budget
- Module Ten: Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- Module Eleven: A Glimpse into the Legal World
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.