Professional Certificate in Business Leadership
4 weeks / 26 Modules
This is a tool for your leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done. At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. Leaders must get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources. They must negotiate alliances, improve their colleagues, and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization. What makes for a great leader? Is it something to do with inward characteristics, such as confidence and focus? Is it more about outward presence, including charm and compassion? Or is it about the ability to create a vision and get others to commit to it? The answer is all of the above. By accepting the challenge to lead, you come to realize that the only limits are those you place on yourself.
Key Features of the Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: About the Learning Organization
- Session Three: Achieving Personal Mastery
- Session Four: Analyzing Our Mental Models
- Session Five: Achieving a Shared Vision
- Session Six: Team Learning
- Session Seven: Systems Thinking
- Session Eight: Understanding Leadership
- Session Nine: Five Practices
- Session Ten: Building Trust
- Session Eleven: Managing Change
- Session Twelve: The Four Room Apartment
- Session Thirteen: Time Management Tips and Tricks
- Session Fourteen: Managers vs. Leaders
- Session Fifteen: Types of Thinking
- Session Sixteen: Influence Strategies
- Session Seventeen: Managing Relationships
- Session Eighteen: A Simple Problem Solving Process
- Session Nineteen: Strategic Planning
- Session Twenty: Doing Delegation Right
- Session Twenty-One: Criteria for Useful Feedback
- Session Twenty-Two: Feedback Techniques
- Session Twenty-Three: Mastering Your Body Language
- Session Twenty-Four: Meeting Management
- Session Twenty-Five: Pumping up a Presentation
- Session Twenty-Six: Personal Development
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.