Professional Certificate in Change Management
2 weeks / 12 Modules
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and you will gain some valuable skills through this course to handle this.
The Change Management course will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. Understand how change is implemented and some tools for managing your reactions to change.
You will learn how to:
- List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy and building support for the change.
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change.
- Use needed components to develop change management and communications plans, and to list implementation strategies.
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction.
- Utilize methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the results and benefits.
- Describe the four states of Appreciative Inquiry, its purposes, and sample uses in case studies.
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts.
- Describe the importance of resiliency and flexibility in the context of change.
Key Features of the Professional Certificate in Change Management
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Preparing for Change
Module Three: Identifying the WIFM
Module Four: Understanding Change
Module Five: Leading and Managing the Change
Module Six: Gaining Support
Module Seven: Making it All Worthwhile
Module Eight: Using Appreciative Inquiry
Module Nine: Bringing People to Your Side
Module Ten: Building Resiliency
Module Eleven: Building Flexibility
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.