Professional Certificate in Fundamentals of Marketing
2 weeks / 12 Modules
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives. You just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. You will learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
This will help you know how to:
- What we mean by the term “marketing.”
- How to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
- How to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- How to use time rather than money to market their company effectively.
- How to perform a SWOT analysis.
Key Features of the Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Module One:Getting Started
- Module Two: What is Marketing?
- Module Three: Common Marketing Types (I)
- Module Four: Common Marketing Types (II)
- Module Five: The Marketing Mix
- Module Six: Communicating the Right Way
- Module Seven: Customer Communications
- Module Eight: Marketing Goals
- Module Nine: The Marketing Funnel
- Module Ten: Marketing Mistakes (I)
- Module Eleven: Marketing Mistakes (II)
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.