Professional Certificate in Performance Management
2 weeks / 12 Modules
Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best?
This course will help you learn ways of achieving those tasks, including:
- Tools to help employees set and achieve goals.
- A three-phase model that will help you prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
- Motivational tools and techniques.
- Coaching methods and skills.
Key Features of the Professional Certificate in Performance Management
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: The Basics (I)
- Module Three: The Basics (II)
- Module Four: Goal Setting
- Module Five: Establishing Performance Goals
- Module Six: 360 Degree Feedback
- Module Seven: Competency Assessments
- Module Eight: Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- Module Nine: Motivation
- Module Ten: The Performance Journal
- Module Eleven: Creating a Performance Plan
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.