Professional Certificate in Presentation Skills
2 weeks / 12 Modules
Welcome to the Presentation Skills course. This program can benefit anyone who presents; a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or seminar discussion leader. No matter which role you are assuming, this workshop will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today. By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with color
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
Key Features of the Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Creating the program
- Lesson 3: Choosing Your Delivery Methods
- Lesson 4: Verbal Communication Skills
- Lesson 5: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Lesson 6: Overcoming Nervousness
- Lesson 7: Creating Fantastic Flip Charts
- Lesson 8: Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations
- Lesson 9: Wow ‘Em with the Whiteboard
- Lesson 10: Vibrant Videos and Amazing Audio
- Lesson 11: Pumping it Up a Notch
- Lesson 12: Wrapping up
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.