Professional Certificate in Recruitment & Selection
2 weeks / 12 Modules
Many companies simply wait for talent to come to them. Simply advertising an open position and hoping that you find the right talent does not guarantee that you will find the best people for the jobs in your organization. Actively seeking out qualified candidates is the best way to ensure that you find the talent that you need. Recruitment is essential to the success of your business.
Hiring a new employee is one of the largest investments you can make in business. That is why hiring the correct employee is so important. Hiring the right employee is more important than ever, as training can be very expensive, and Employee turnover even more costly. Make sure you have the skills to recruit and hire the right person the first time.
Learn how to:
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
Key Features of the Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Introduction to Recruitment
- Module Three: The Selection Process
- Module Four: Goal Setting
- Module Five: The Interview
- Module Six: Types of Interview Questions
- Module Seven: Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
- Module Eight: The Background Check
- Module Nine: Making Your Offer
- Module Ten: Orientation and Retention
- Module Eleven: Measuring the Results
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.