Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Management
2 weeks / 12 Modules
Supply Chain Management improves the coordination and relationship between Suppliers, Producers, and Customers. The level of organization must be post on to be successful in today’s global economy. Goods and services are now pieced together from all over the world, and this process can be hectic and complicated if not managed correctly and monitored with skill.
In this course, you will:
- Take a look at inventory management
- Study supply chain groups
- Review tracking and monitoring methods
- Examine supply chain event management
- Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
- Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
- Identify how supply chain management relates to: Customer satisfaction, Improving performance, Lowering costs, and Product development
Key Features of this Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Why Supply Chain Management?
Module Three: Key Terms (I)
Module Four: Key Terms (II)
Module Five: Three Levels of Supply Chain Management
Module Six: Five Stages of Supply Chain Management
Module Seven: The Flows of Supply Chain Management
Module Eight: Inventory Management
Module Nine: Supply Chain Groups
Module Ten: Tracking and Monitoring
Module Eleven: Supply Chain Event Management
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up