Professional Certificate in Virtual Workplace Management
2 weeks / 8 Modules
Virtual workers and virtual teams are an essential part of today’s workforce. More than ever, people are using technology to work anywhere, anytime. There are big benefits to today’s virtual workplace, but there can be big challenges, too. This will teach managers and supervisors how to prepare employees for the virtual workplace, create telework programs, build virtual teams, leverage technology, and overcome cultural barriers.
Learn how to:
- Create a virtual workplace strategy
- Develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting programs
- Build a virtual team and lead them to success
- Plan and lead virtual meetings
- Use technology to support a virtual workplace
- Overcome cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
- Develop their virtual leadership skills
Key Features of the Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining the Virtual Workplace
- Session Three: Creating Virtual Workplace Programs
- Session Four: Technology Tips and Tricks
- Session Five: Building Virtual Teams
- Session Six: Leading Virtual Team Meetings.
- Session Seven: Working with Cross-Cultural Teams
- Session Eight: Virtual Leadership Strategies
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Certificate
The curriculum and content of our Professional Certificate Courses have been independently verified and found to conform to globally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards and guidelines.
Dedicated Learner Support
You are assigned a dedicated learner support at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of live chat support or email.