Specialist Certificate in Human Resource Management
2 Weeks / 16 Modules
In today’s fast-moving world, many managers and supervisors are expected to deal with some human resource issues. They may be asked to take part in developing job descriptions, take part in interviews, or take responsibility for discipline. This course will introduce those managers to human resource concepts. We will walk you through the hiring process, from performing a skills inventory to conducting the interview; discuss orientation; and cover some issues that arise after the hiring (such as diversity issues, compensation, and discipline).
Learn how to:
- Identify current issues in the human resource field and the changing role of supervisors and managers in terms of HR functions.
- Write job specifications and identify core competencies.
- Apply methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best people using behavioral description interviewing techniques.
- Get new employees off to a good start.
- Understand compensation and benefits.
- Maintain healthy employee relations.
- Make performance appraisals a cooperative process.
Key Features of the Course
This course comes with lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and a quiz.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Course Overview
- Defining Human Resources
- Developing and Deploying Strategic HR Plans
- Selection Methods
- Recruitment and Recruitment Strategies
- Session Four: Job Analysis
- Session five: Identifying Job Competencies
- Session Six: Position Profiles and Job Descriptions
- Session Nine: Preparing for the Interview
- Session Ten: Conducting the Interview
- Session Eleven: After the Interview
- Session Twelve: Compensation and Benefits
- Session Thirteen: Planning Training
- Session Fourteen: Performance Reviews
- Retention Methods and Motivation
- Training and Employee Development
Why Study at LEXED?
Flexible Learning Option
Using our state of the art learning management system, you have the advantage of studying with us without leaving your country and still attain world class qualification from the comforts of your home or office.
Self Paced Learning
Our programmes are flexible enough to accommodate your pace. This implies that the faster you submit your assignments the faster you graduate and get your qualification.
Globally Accepted Qualifications
Our diploma courses have been accredited by OTHM and conforms with the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF). Our Top - Up qualifications are delivered and awarded by highly rated Universities in the UK
Dedicated Tutor Support
You are assigned a dedicated tutor at the commencement of your programme. You also have access to a 24/7 comprehensive support via the student dashboard in form of downloadable online study materials, live chat support or email.